Heinz NFL 2018 – Super Combos Terms and Conditions – NFL Merchandise Prize
Summary Terms (included with all CTAs)
The prize draw to win tickets to the Superbowl LIII closed on 11/11/18. Enter your on-pack code before 31/01/19 for a chance to win £200 worth of NFL merchandise as set out in these Ts&Cs.
UK, 18+, draw closes 31/01/19, 1 prize of £200 worth of NFL merchandise to win. No purchase necessary in Northern Ireland. T&Cs at heinz.co.uk/NFL.
The NFL entities have not offered or sponsored this contest in any way. The NFL entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this contest or any prize awarded.
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over, and excludes employees and the immediate families of The Promoter, The Administrator, their affiliated companies, agents or anyone else professionally connected to the promotion. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the promotion.
- Purchase required. Promotional twin pack must be purchased from a participating retailer and the exclusive on pack code/proof of purchase will be necessary to enter.
- Internet access will be required and entrants must have an active email address in order to enter.
- This promotion will run from 00.01 12th November 2018 to 23.59 31st January 2019 (the "Promotional Period").
- There will be 1 prize draw, opening and closing at the times and dates set out below:
- Friday 1st February 2019 from all valid entries from promotional microsite between 00.01 12th November 2018 - 23.59 31st January 2019.
- The draw will be conducted from all valid entries received.
- All entries received outside the Promotional Period will not be included in the prize draw.
- Heinz's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be one winner.
- 1 winner will receive £200 worth of NFL merchandise, exact items subject to availability.
- Each prize will be ordered to the postal address provided within seven calendar days of prize acceptance and verification.
- Each winner will be able to provide their preferred size, team and item during verification.
- Item availability is subject to it being in stock on the NFL Shop Europe (https://europe.nflshop.com). If the item is not in stock here it is not available as a prize.
- Entrants must purchase the exclusive promotional twin pack from participating retailers and then visit heinz.co.uk/NFL and enter their unique on pack code as detailed on the website.
- Entrants must also submit their full name and email address.
- Entrants will require internet access and a valid, active email address in order to enter.
- For no purchase necessary entry for Northern Ireland residents only, you must send an email to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Heinz NFL Merchandise – NI entry’ along with your full name and postcode. Once verified, you will be provided with a unique code to enter as detailed on the website.
- The postcode provided for verification must be the same as the one provided if you are chosen as winner and for prize delivery.
- All Content that you submit about yourself is accurate and up to date;
- Entries deemed to violate any part of these Terms and Conditions will not be valid and will not be entered into the promotion or any prize draw. The Promoter reserves the right, but not the obligation, to:
- Monitor or review the Content you have submitted;
- remove any Content supplied that The Promoter deems in its sole discretion to be inappropriate or violate any of these Terms and Conditions without giving you notice; The Promoter does not guarantee that you will have any recourse to edit or delete any Content you have submitted. You acknowledge that you, not The Promoter, are responsible for the Content of your submission. None of the Content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of The Promoter, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees.
- By uploading or submitting any Content, you automatically grant The Promoter a world-wide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, transferrable license to publicly display or re-display, use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or distribute such Content and/or incorporate such Content into any form, medium or technology whatsoever (including but not limited to The Promoter’s websites, third party websites, online and off line advertising, marketing and promotional materials) throughout the world that is used by The Promoter or its agents in connection with the promotion or marketing of The Promoter, and its products and services without compensation or credit, restriction on use, attribution or liability. You represent and warrant to The Promoter that you own all Content and/or have the unencumbered legal right to grant the above-referenced license to The Promoter, with respect to all Content that you submit. You also recognise that such materials do not infringe on any third party copyrights or other third party intellectual property rights.
Winner Notification & Acceptance:
- Winners will be contacted within three working days of the draw by The Promoter via email to the email address they provided upon entry;
- Winners will be asked to confirm acceptance of their prize by email within seven calendar days of the initial notification , along with providing confirmation of their name, confirmation that they are over 18 years old, and their full postal address and email address. If winners do not respond within this time frame, they reject the prize or if they are disqualified, then the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize entitlement from such persons with no liability. Any unclaimed prizes, those rejected or disqualified prizes will be given to those selected as reserves at the time of this last draw.
- Once winners confirm acceptance, their prize information will be shared and they will be asked for their preferred team and clothing size for their prizes.
- Winner may also be asked to provide proof of purchase on confirmation of acceptance of their prize in the form of a receipt. Failure to do so will lead to the winner being disqualified and the prize being awarded to a reserve.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to provide their correct, up-to-date details at the time of acceptance in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter, The Administrator, nor its fulfilment agent can be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance.
- Heinz will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, Heinz reserves the right to offer the Prize to those selected as reserves at the time of the prize draw.
- If winners do not receive their prizes or have any further questions they can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all winners including but not limited to: asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within seven calendar days). The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion's entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- Each element of each prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable service provider (such as the hotel at which the winner and their guest stays) which must be complied with by the winner and their guest in full. The winner is advised to check all booking materials and prize information upon receipt.
- All winners are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guests (if relevant) when participating in the prizes and expected to comply with any third party terms and conditions that form part of the prizes. Failure to comply with these terms may result in winners and/or guests forfeiting prizes.
- Any costs or expenses not expressly included in any prize pursuant to these Terms and Conditions including without limitation, excess baggage, car parking charges, additional excursions or attractions, any unspecified transfers will be the sole responsibility of the winners and their guests (if relevant).
- For the full names and country of the winners send an email to email@example.com with “Heinz NFL Merchandise Winners’ List” to arrive between Monday 4th February 2019 and Monday 4th March 2019.
- By entering the promotion, the participant agrees to release the Promoter and Administrator from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s/Administrator’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law). All experiences are taken at the risk of the winner and their guests. In the event of any problems or complaints arising, they must be addressed by the winner to the relevant service provider directly and not to the Promoter.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify these terms and conditions or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- All entrants agree to release the National Football League and its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., and each of their respective direct and indirect subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, members, partners, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) from and against any, losses, damages, claims, actions, and liabilities of any kind resulting or arising from participation in the Contest and/or acceptance, possession, use, misuse or non-use of any prize (including any travel or travel-related activity). The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this promotion in any way.
- The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity associated with this promotion which may include photos and name of the winner including being filmed, an interview and/or photo-shoot. Any expenses incurred in relation to taking part in any publicity will not be reimbursed by the Promoter/Administrator and are the responsibility of the winner.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
The Promoter & Administrator:
H.J Heinz Foods UK Ltd, London, England, SE1 9SG (The Promoter).
This Promotion is administered by Media Bounty Ltd, Unit G, 11 Bell Yard Mews, 175 Bermondsey Street, London, SE1 3TN (The Administrator).